Information from Client: KNGLGS gathers information that will be provided to us by the Client. When the Client registers with KNGLGS, will collect the relevant information that the Client submits to KNGLGS such as the Client details including name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card numbers, and country of origin – Registration Information. KNGLGS also collects and tracks copyright infringement claims through its membership management module.
Information – Automatic: When you visit this website, KNGLGS may automatically collect certain information such as the Client’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, operating system, number of uploads and downloads on our website, profile changes, content changes, and Forum activity.
KNGLGS uses the information for below-mentioned purpose only:
- To verify user’s identities for security purposes
- To provide, maintain and improve KNGLGS’s services
- Provide and deliver products and services as the Client requests, process transactions and send the Client related information, including confirmations and invoices
- To track copyright claims
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with KNGLGS’s services
- For the Client as a contributor, to compensate the Client and prepare their share value.
- Facilitate Clients participation in our interactive features such as the Blog or Forum; Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent and illegal activities and protect the rights and property of KNGLGS
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on KNGLGS’s behalf
- In response to a request for information if KNGLGS believes that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process
- If KNGLGS believes the Client actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of KNGLGS
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company
- With the Clients consent or at their direction restricting to the purpose of services requested by KNGLGS.
As a valued customer, KNGLGS will try to protect Clients privacy. KNGLGS tries to keep and protect Clients personal information unless it is hacked. However, the Client should not disclose their password information to anyone and should always remember to log off if using a shared computer. KNGLGS uses secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL) for specific types of information, such as Clients login and payment information. KNGLGS may retain Clients personal information for as long as is required to fulfill the requested purpose.
Notification of Changes
KNGLGS may amend this Policy from time to time having its sole discretion. In cases where KNGLGS will make changes, KNGLGS will notify the Client by revising the “last updated date” at the bottom of this Policy and highlighting this on the website. KNGLGS requests it’s Clients to review the Policy whenever they access the services or otherwise interact with KNGLGS to stay informed about KNGLGS’s information practices and the choices available to the Client.
Last updated: JAN 1, 2020
This Policy defines how KNGLGS uses and shares information about the Clients when they visit or use the knglifegyaan.com website or otherwise interact with KNGLGS. If Client has questions related to this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.